Diffuser Coccyx Cushion – Tailbone Seat Cushion Made From Memory Foam
A leading diffuser coccyx cushion that reduces pressure on your coccyx & tailbone through advanced and cushioning properties of memory foam. Help alleviate tailbone pain with this quality seat cushion available at The Back and Neck Bed Shop in Perth.
Benefits & Features of a Coccyx Cushion/Pillow Support
- Provides pain relief for a bruised tailbone, coccyx pain and/ or tail bone soreness.
- Cushion has been orthopedically designed to reduce pressure on the coccyx and tailbone.
- Pillow’s cut-out suspends the coccyx which minimise pressure from tailbone.
- Suitable solution for individuals using a wheelchair and conventional seating.
- Set to provide optimum pressure relief – overall diffuses the body’s load.
Diffuser’s unique internal core consisting of high-density conventional foam ensures cushion strength and support qualities are retained under continued load bearing.
The internal core combines superbly with the two layers of super-soft memory foam to diffuse pressure and enable the user to sit in comfort for lengthy periods.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Therapeutic Pillow is an Australian own company that utilises world-class manufacturing and is an NDIS Registered Provider. Their Coccyx Diffuser Chair Cushion meets several health and safety certifications and standards including:
- GECA Certified (Good Environmental Choice Australia)
- TAC Product Provider
- Sensitive Choice Foam
- Hypoallergenic Foam
- Australian Spinal Research Foundation Support
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Dura-Fab Cover: Do not bleach. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry. Warm iron. Dry cleanable.