Soothe away aches & pains for a better nights sleep.
For the widest selection & the best value mattresses visit The Back and Neck Bed Shop. By dealing warehouse direct you can save hundreds of dollars off other mattresses of this quality!
- Purely 100% natural latex mattresses with no artificial fillers.
- New generation Memory Foam mattresses.
- Exceptional comfort for rejuvenating deep restful sleep.
The electronic adjustable bed is the perfect answer for those who struggle with joint pain or are simply looking for a better nights sleep.
Control your environment with an effortless touch of a button with one of our adjustable electric beds, a restful night has never been so easy. Come and talk to the experts and get yourself one of the best electric beds in Australia!
- Choice of easy to use & read wireless or corded remotes. Dual mattress option available for virtual elimination of partner disturbance
- Ease joint pain or reduce snoring & improve breathing by elevating the head piece with the touch of button
- Enjoy better sleep and increased vitality on a bed that can change position to suit your sleeping requirements
Headboards & Bases...
Sheets & Accessories
Our entire range of luxuriously comfortable bedding, which includes our Purely Latex mattresses, Memory Foam mattresses, Adjustable Beds and mattress softening toppers / overlays, have been specifically sourced to help soothe away aches and pains and promote a better, more restful sleeping experience.
Looking for the best bed in Perth? Look no further and let us take the frustration and confusion out of selecting the bed your body needs.
See US before you buy elsewhere. We have the bed your body needs and we are not just another bed shop. We take pride in providing the best beds we can source for a more supportive, more comfortable nights sleep. Visit our showroom and let us introduce you to the bed you have been looking for.
Our 100% Natural Latex & Third Generation Non-Heat Responsive Memory Foam Mattresses help relieve...
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Chronic Arthritis
- Sleep Apnea
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Pain
- Acute Arthritis
- Spinal Issues
- Knee Pain
April 10, 2019
A good nap is luxuriously refreshing – but it can disrupt your sleeping cycle if not done…
February 13, 2019
Myth: Getting just one hour less sleep per night won’t affect your daytime functioning. Fact: You may not…
December 24, 2018
What are The Characteristics of Sleep? At a Glance Sleep is a state that is characterised by…