Total Spinal Support – Full Size Postural Back Support. Full back spinal support with flanks in two sizes
The Complete Contoured Back Support Chair Cushion is a full moulded postural back support featuring unique flanking support designed to prevent lateral movement. The support offered by the flanks relieve stress on the major structure of the lumbar spine and rib cage. Beautifully covered and ideal for the car, office and couch. Model 1 for offers firm seating while Model 2 is best for soft seating.
Total Spinal Postural Support soothes and alleviates back pain through premium firm support. The seat cushion is designed specifically for people with spinal pain, back pain, spine conditions or disability, assisting in the relief of back pain.
Full spinal support in two models
A sturdy, hard wearing full back support for the car seat, the chair at the office or the home featuring unique flanking supports designed to prevent lateral movement and relieve stress on the lumbar spine and rib cage.
The Total Spinal Support is scientifically designed to fit any normal seating position. It is contoured to embrace and comfort the lower spine and relieve spinal tension which occurs in most day to day seating positions.
The 2 Available Models
- Model 1: Suitable for firm seating in the car or for an office chair – 40 cm wide x 55 cm high.
- Model 2: Suitable for soft seating on couch / lounge – 40 cm wide x 50 cm high.
- Available only in Dura-Fab – a soft and durable fabric made from woven & washable polyester.
The Complete Contoured Back Support therapeutic features
- Offers full size back support.
- Designed specifically for people with spinal pain, back pain, spine conditions or disability and assists in the relief of pain.
- Promotes good posture and correct spinal alignment.
- Lateral support flanks ‘hold’ you in superb comfort.
- The perfect backrest support if you spend long hours driving.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Therapeutic Pillow is an Australian own company that utilises world-class manufacturing and is an NDIS Registered Provider. Their Total Spinal Support meets several health and safety certifications and standards including:
- GECA Certified (Good Environmental Choice Australia)
- TAC Product Provider
- Sensitive Choice Foam
- Hypoallergenic Foam
- Australian Spinal Research Foundation Support
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Dura-Fab Outer Cover: Do not bleach. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry. Warm iron. Dry cleanable.