Choose one of our incredibly comfortable natural latex mattress toppers (overlays) for wonderfully deep restful sleep.
The soft ‘push back’ feel provides soothing cushioned support while enhancing correct spinal alignment. Carefully selected for optimal support of back, hip and shoulders, whilst cushioning painful joints and muscles.
It all starts with the precious milk of the ‘Hevea Brasiliensis’ tree.
An Environmentally Friendly Choice
- 100% natural latex is grown as a renewable resource
- Natural latex is biodegradable
- Earth friendly being carbon positive
- Petrochemicals and synthetic latex are not used at any stage of the production process
- No Perfumes/fragrances/masking agents or pigments used in the production process
- Conservation of energy used throughout production
Latex comes from the Latex vessels under the bark of the rubber tree. This protective milk prevents rubber trees from infection, fungus and bacteria. When Latex is processed it still maintains these amazing qualities.
Natural, hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant 100% Natural Latex toppers are perfect for asthmatics, children and everyone looking for a healthier sleeping environment.
Contains a natural elasticity that allows it to bounce back to its original shape everytime.
New pinhole technology ensures increased ventilation and subsequently leads to a cooler, healthier sleeping environment.
These 5cm deep natural latex toppers are available in Single, Extra Long Single, King Single, Double, Queen and King size.
We even have a latex topper in ½ Queen size which is ideal if only one sleeper needs a softer side.
Natural latex can also be shaped to size without compromising the structure of the foam which makes these toppers perfect for caravans and campers.
- 5cm thickness
- 2 year guarantee
- Sag resistant
- Shaped to size for your needs
- Specifically chosen density for added comfort and the right amount of support
- 100% cotton cover for a healthier, cooler sleeping environment
- Eco – sensitive manufacture and design, featuring ‘pin hole’ technology for a cooler, more comfortable night’s sleep
- Naturally fire retardant
- Naturally dust mite resistant
- Saves the cost of a new mattress
- Rejuvenates a tired mattress
- Enhances the spines natural curves
- Supports and protects aching joints
- Immediate softening of the hardest mattresses
- Refreshes caravan & spare room mattresses
- Improves circulation and reduces pressure points
- Highly durable, lasting years
- Instant relief of back, hip and shoulder pain by cushioning joints