SnoreBeGone – Sleep Positioning System
Innovating Sleep… A Revolutionary Positioning System
Enjoy a new you! Wake up refreshed and energised, having had sleep that actually restores your body with optimal oxygen, minimised stress and real comfort.
About the SnoreBeGone Sleep Positioning System
SnoreBeGone is a Sleep Positioning System that is used to reduce the incidence of snoring.
Over 30% of Australians snore. Snoring often causes significant sleep deprivation affecting overall health and well-being. It can impact lives causing day-time drowsiness, reduced concentration, reduced libido, and also affect relationships. Bed partners are also significantly affected.
Sleep deprivation and snoring can increase health risks such as heart disease, diabetes, depression and weight gain.
Snoring is often a system of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea (or sleep apnoea) is a sleep disorder characterized by abnormal pauses in breathing or instances of abnormally low breathing during sleep. Please seek advice from your doctor or other health professional to establish whether your snoring is a symptom of sleep apnea.
How SnoreBeGone works:
SnoreBeGone Sleep Positioning System positions the body to overcome contributing factors that can cause or increase the likelihood of snoring including:
- Sleeping on one’s back
- Weight gain around the throat
- Relaxed throat muscles due to ageing
SnoreBeGone unique design addresses the problems associated with snoring:
- Supporting the entire body not just shoulders and neck
- Elevating the body; the elevation needed to prevent gravitational collapse of airways
- Ergonomic design to maintain correct posture – ensuring spine and shoulders remain at right angles
- Design encourages side sleeping and prevents sleeping on back (leaving air passages open to breathe easier)
- The weight of the body holds the Sleep Positioning System in place, while allowing a left or right lateral position for sleep
- Recess channel provides space for shoulder and arm to rest stress-free
- Detachable and adjustable headrest ensures optimal comfort
- Detachable arm rests ensure arms can lay flat and relaxed (for added comfort when extending the arm)
- Extension cushion prevents slide and provides full body support
Before you sleep on SnoreBeGone…
To optimise effectiveness of the SnoreBeGone Sleep Positioning System, please consider the following:
- Blocked, obstructed, inflamed conditions of the upper airways passage can contribute to, or exacerbate snoring. It is essential to make sure the upper airways are as clear as possible. Please consult with your doctor.
- Other contributing factors and conditions that may need your doctor’s advice include:
- Sinus conditions
- Inflamed tonsils
- Severe colds
- Deviated septum
Instructions for Use:
- Place SnoreBeGone on a medium to firm mattress where you would normally sleep. (A medium to firm mattress will prevent sagging/buckling and will ensure optimal positioning).
- Place your body on the SnoreBeGone with your head resting on the headrest and your shoulder in the shoulder cavity.
SnoreBeGone headrest height will be suitable for approximately 80% of people. Should you need to adjust headrest height, please refer to the following directions:
- Unzip the fabric cover and lift the cover over the headrest section
- The headrest includes 3 layers of high-quality foam. The top section is ‘memory’ foam and must remain as the top layer. The next foam is the ‘spacer’ foam and can be removed if wanting to lower headrest height. The bottom section is ‘heavy-duty’ foam for the base, and this must remain in place.
Should you need to adjust the headrest height, remove the middle ‘spacer’ foam. When removed, re-align the headrest ‘memory’ foam and the base ‘heavy-duty’ foam, pull the cover over the foam, and zip up the SnoreBeGone system.
For additional comfort add the supplied arm extension pads if needed.
IMPORTANT: Read Before Use
Sleeping on a Sleep Positioning System will be immediately comfortable for some while others may need some time to adjust to a new way of sleeping. It can take up to 10 days to fully adapt and get the full benefits of the System.
It is recommended to use SnoreBeGone intermittently for short periods of time, followed by continued use to allow the body to get used to the sleep system.
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Do not wash any sections of the foam.
- Main fabric cover can be hand washed or light machine washed. It can also be ironed on low-to-medium heat.
- The protective cover supplied with SnoreBeGone prevents perspiration and any accidental spills from staining the main fabric cover and the integrity of the foam. It should be placed on the system at all times. The protective cover is backed by a breathable, waterproof and allergy free barrier, the Protect-A-Bed Miracle Membrane which will help to provide optimal sleep-health.
- Protective cover is both machine and dryer friendly.
SnoreBeGone Sleep Positioning System is available in:
Sleep System supporting body weight up to 90kg…..$389.00
Sleep System supporting body weight over 90kg…….$389.00