How to Choose The Right Mattress
According to independent research including Cornell University’s Ergonomics Group there are some simple guidelines that may well assist you in choosing the right mattress.
It’s worth reviewing as multiple studies including Harvard University’s Centre for Sleep have shown there is a direct correlation between sleep and physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. That’s right, a lack of sleep can make you sick on multiple levels and has also been linked to lowered life expectancy.
Think about this, you will sleep for about a third of your life somewhere around 23 to 25 years!!!
The Back and Neck Bed Shop carries an extensive range of luxuriously comfortable, ergonomically designed mattresses suitable for all ages, shapes and sizes that conform to the requirements recommended in numerous studies around the world. We hope the following helps you in your search and we are confident we have what you’ve been looking for.
Always look for a mattress that is designed:
- To conform to the spines natural curves and when laying down, keeps your spring in its natural alignment.
- Distributes pressure evenly across you body improving circulation, reducing tossing and turning and by doing so encourages deeper more restful sleep.
- Reduces partner disturbance
- Maintains its shape for years yet be both exceptionally comfortable and supportive
- Wont sag or end up with uneven wear from unreliable metal spring systems.